Activities - Bus Driver (RS)
WILLOWBEND RETIREMENT COMMUNITY - BUS DRIVER
Casual - $17.25/hr
Riverstone Retirement Communities is a locally owned and operated company offering, a highly respected, full continuum of care to it’s residents. We believe that everyone deserves to live a meaningful, engaged and joyful life. We strive to ensure our residents live comfortably and with dignity in a safe and happy environment. Riverstone offers our residents a variety of lifestyle options to best suit their needs-from independent to assisted living, including memory care.
Our valued employees work in an environment that fosters job satisfaction, respect, responsibility, loyalty and personal growth. We are looking for positive, caring team members who want to make a difference in the lives of seniors.
- Class F license·
- Copy of licensing extract from the Ministry of Transportation, ensuring the driving record is in good standing, with no outstanding violations or infractions
- Three years or more driving experience, preferably in a senior setting
- Work as part of a team·
- Capable of adapting to different situations and change·
- Keen interest in working with seniors
- Work closely with Recreations Manager and Activity Assistant in planning routes for outings in and outside the city;
- Complete trip inspection report for each outing, and reports to Recreations Manager;
- Performs visual circle check of the vehicle before outing begins, and reports any safety issues before outing, to the Recreations Manager or his/her designate;
- Assists residents on/off the bus in a safe manner;
- Assists Recreations Manager and Activity Assistant in the event of an emergency occurring during outing time;
- Remains with the residents during outing time, assists with outing as needed;
- Follows directives as set out in the job.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1980 Trim Rd, Orléans, ON K4A 4S7, Canada