Support Lead, IT Services (Toronto)
Concert Properties is continuing to grow in communities across Canada and we are looking for a Support Lead, IT Services to join our Information Systems and Technology (IST) team.
The successful candidate will be providing support to staff throughout the organization and guiding IT Support Technicians and partners in the delivery of IT Services. The individual will be responsible for receiving requests for assistance and services, assessing their impact to staff, and following troubleshooting methodology to ensure that issues are addressed, and services are provided in a timely fashion. The Support Lead role advances approved business and IT initiatives and coordinates the delivery of IT services through internal and external resources to deliver excellent IT services to our business partners.
The IT Support Lead will report to the Manager, IT Service Delivery, and will based in the Toronto, 20 Wellington East office. Applicants must be available to work from the office, with opportunities for hybrid work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide service related to business applications and technology to meet service level objectives to our business partners.
- Triage and resolve tier-one and tier-two support requests.
- Administer and create user accounts, groups, security rights and assure the quality of outsourced services.
- Administer and setup VoIP and digital telecommunications system (fixed and mobile)
- Administer technical applications and dive deep into functionality in a super user capacity.
- Assist in maintaining inventory of all software and hardware assets.
- Assist in the evaluation of new technology and software.
- Administer and maintain quality control of our partners.
- Log all technical problems and their current status consistent with established processes.
- Contribute to, develop, and follow our standard procedures and IT knowledge to enhance IT service.
- Provide on-going operational support including operating systems releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any configuration change activities.
- Assist in maintaining and delivering backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Assist in maintaining and delivering optimal cyber security practices.
- Lead assigned technology initiatives across the organization.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of IT technical services
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology or combination of experience and industry certifications. (e.g. ITIL, Microsoft, AWS, Networking)
- Experience in a hybrid environment including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure, Teams, Windows Server, Windows 10/11, mobile operating systems such as iOS and Android
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability of documenting trouble shooting, processes, procedures, and initiative outlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and ability to assess business need
- Independent problem-solving and self-directed, requiring minimal daily supervision
- Working knowledge of managing file/print services
- Working knowledge of routing, switching and firewalls
- Experience in a Juniper or Meraki network environment is preferred but not required
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Some experience with application support for SharePoint preferred
- Valid drivers license and an ability to visit satellite locations as needed
This is a general description of the tasks and skills required. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Concert Properties is proud to have been named one of BC’s Top Employer for the third year in a row!
We are a proud Canadian company, providing quality employment across the country and working together with the people we serve to realize our vision – building resilient, inclusive, sustainable committees. Our success is based on our employees – on a passionate, talented team who value a collaborative culture, a desire for excellence and a willingness to give back. We truly value our team members and offer competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits and perk programs that support and promote employee health and wellness.
At Concert Properties, we value diversity, equity and inclusion and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds perspectives and skills. We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. The posted salary range is reflective of the qualifications and experience we are looking for in a candidate to fill this opportunity, however applicants with all levels of experience are welcome to submit their applications. Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Concert Properties.
- Job Family Concert
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- Toronto, ON, Canada