Military SkillBridge Program - Project Coordinator (remote)
THIS PROGRAM IS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY PERSONNEL WHO ARE SOON TO BE TRANSITIONING AND ELIGIBLE, OR WILL BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR DOD SKILLBRIDGE PER THEIR MILITARY COMMAND. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS PROGRAM OTHERWISE.
Converge Technology Solutions is a services-led, software-enabled, IT & Cloud Solutions provider focused on delivering industry-leading solutions. Converge’s global approach delivers advanced analytics, application modernization, cloud platforms, cybersecurity, digital infrastructure and digital workplace offerings to clients across various industries.
Converge supports these solutions with advisory, implementation and managed services expertise across all major IT vendors in the marketplace. This multi-faceted approach enables Converge to address the unique business and technology requirements for all clients in the public and private sectors. Our goal is to become a trusted partner that brings together world-class solutions and services to help reduce costs, increase efficiency and create competitive advantages.
Converge Technology Solutions is delighted and proud to offer DOD SkillBridge Programs for our transitioning military service men & women. Converge’s SkillBridge Program features a combination of on-the-job learning, mentorship and soft skill training. Each participant’s experience will vary slightly, depending on the Converge practice he or she is assigned to and the current needs of the business. Since this is not an internship per-se, we are only able to consider and bring-on candidates who are currently performing service within the Information Technology and/or Project - Program Management functions of the military. We are open to junior levels as well as mid-senior level experience.
The Converge SkillBridge program will be planned for 90 – 180 days (based on military branch allowance) and focus on facilitating a smooth transition for participants from military service to a consultative enterprise role within one of Converge's practices. Converge has a multitude of technical practices that include Cybersecurity, Network Infrastructure, Digital Workplace, Advanced Analytics, IT Managed Services, Cloud Platforms; along with a robust Project Management Office. Each practice is focused on a specific phase of the consultant technology lifecycle from assessments to management and therefore utilizes different tools, technologies and methodology to deliver client services.
- Coordinate client onboarding activities as identified in the Project Coordinator RACI
- Primary coordination of offboarding projects for client and services which will transition out of IT managed services
- Primary coordination of client IT health check projects
- Work on special projects when available
- Currently performing project/program management functions within the military
- Understanding of computing, network, cloud and security fundamentals
- Functionality within one or more areas: project management, IT networks, routing/switching, collaboration tech, desktop support, cloud, penetration testing, security assessments, defensive security operations, security engineering, application support, telecom, audio/visual, etc
- Possess an unquestioned passion for the tech field
- Willingness to learn and cross-train
Remote: Work from home/work from base within the United States.
- Job Family Services
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 100
- Florida, USA
- Georgia, USA
- North Carolina, USA
- South Carolina, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- Virginia, USA