Managed Services - Solution Architect
Role : Managed Services Solution Architect (Cloud, Advanced Analytics and Application Modernization)
Converge Technology Solutions
Converge Technology Solutions Corp. is a North American software-enabled, Hybrid IT Solution Provider focused on delivering industry leading solutions and services. Converge’ s regional sales and services organizations deliver advanced analytics, cloud, cybersecurity, and managed services offerings to clients across various industries.
Converge supports these solutions with talent, expertise, and digital infrastructure offerings across all major IT vendors in the marketplace. This multi-faceted approach enables Converge to address the unique business and technology requirements for all clients in the public and private sectors.
Our goal is to provide a trusted partner to some of the largest brands in the world that brings together world-class solutions and services to help reduce costs, increase efficiency, and create competitive advantages.
As Converge continues its tremendous growth in North America, we are expanding our Next Generation Managed Services Offerings for our customers due to the increased demand.
The Managed Services Sales Specialist (Cloud, Advanced Analytics and Application Modernization) opportunity at Converge Technology Solutions is a technology focused sales role that is focused on delivering managed services solutions that align with our Cloud, Advanced Analytics and Application Modernization practices. This role will be key in helping our clients gain value in managed services through our proven solution using automation, standardization, and a strong governance model to provide resilient, high value services. Our unique, flexible delivery model allows for customers to select the right support structure to meet their challenges in ensuring a stable, mature IT operations.
- Create, manage, and execute sales plans that focus on selling managed services solutions into our key accounts, with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with the Account Executive (AE) assigned to a customer, plan and manage both account and deal strategy.
- Identify, qualify, orchestrate, and close new managed services business within net new and existing accounts.
- With account AE, develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape, and technology heat map within focus accounts.
- Articulate the Converge Technology Solutions value proposition for Managed Services to senior IT leaders, effectively identify and quantify customer challenges and business value through a consultative sales approach.
- With Digital Workplace practice, review all opportunities for potential managed services opportunities, train practice pre-sales team to identify and qualify managed services opportunities within their practice, train practice pre-sales team on managed services capabilities, and identify new product and service capabilities for managed services.
- Work within a team environment; manage internal and external resources to execute account and deal strategy and maximize sales efforts and success rate.
- Establish & maintain strong and referenceable relationships with existing client base.
- Forecast sales and revenue accurately.
- Develop, prepare, and deliver presentations, proposals, and Statements of Work in a timely manner.
- Document all client activities within Converge's CRM
- Contribute content for RFPs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experiences Required:
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud products and services; and the benefits and limitations of those platforms
- Strong knowledge of containerization (Docker and Kubernetes), virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V), and IT automation and orchestration
- Minimum of 7-10 years of technology services sales experience focused on cloud solutions and end user compute services, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated success in strategic account selling; critical thinking with ability to create and execute account plan and strategy
- Ability to motivate individuals for the common good of our customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in effectively building a revenue base
- Creative problem solver who can react quickly and multi-task
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives
- Holistic understanding of Enterprise Technologies – public & private cloud, database management, cybersecurity solutions, servers, storage, and networks
- Job Family Presales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 30
- United States