BDR Solution Specialist - Application Modernization
Converge Technology Solutions Corp. is a North American software-enabled, Hybrid IT Solution Provider focused on delivering industry leading solutions and services. Converge’s regional sales and services organizations deliver advanced analytics, cloud, cybersecurity, and managed services offerings to clients across various industries.
Converge supports these solutions with talent expertise and digital infrastructure offerings across all major IT vendors in the marketplace. This multi-faceted approach enables Converge to address the unique business and technology requirements for all clients in the public and private sectors. Our goal is to provide a trusted partner that brings together world-class solutions and services to help reduce costs, increase efficiency, and create competitive advantages.
Application Modernization represents one of the biggest areas of growth for Converge and our clients. If you enjoy helping customers adopt transformational solutions and technologies, you will be a great candidate for our Application Modernization Solution Specialist position.
Cross collaboration with internal business units and effectively being able to navigate a client’s organization to create and close opportunities is key to the position. If you are that rare individual that loves technology, appreciates process, and gets excited about the art of a deal this role is perfect for you.
Position Responsibilities and Requirements:
As an App Mod Solution Specialist, you will be responsible for driving customer demand for Converge’s offerings around Application Migrations, IT Automation and Observability. Your day-to day will consist of working with sellers in your assigned region, understanding and partnering with manufacturers like Red Hat & IBM on their emerging technology solutions and working with your peers to drive overall success of the App Mod practice at Converge.
For this position, we are specifically looking for an individual who is experienced with the following:
- Engaging with C-Suite regarding cloud, modernization, and digital transformation initiatives
- Have driven pipeline creation and closed software or subscription business
- Have driven pipeline creation and closed professional services or managed services opportunities
- Selling in an overlay model where you are responsible for enabling all key selling activity to close opportunities.
- Creating new services pipeline
- Creating TCO and ROI analysis
- Building presentations & value-based pricing documents clients
- Collaborating with solution architects, sales operations, contracts & finance, delivery and other Converge practice peers
- Driving brand awareness to become the preferred partner in territory
- Identify new sales plays or solutions that creates a unique value proposition over competitors
- 5+ years of selling services
- Must have experience in building MRR book of business
- Track record for closing complex deals with long sales cycles
- Experience selling DevOps, Observability / APM, PaaS, Containers or Application Modernization solutions
- Consistently achieving defined financial targets
- Managing pipeline & Maintaining an accurate forecast
- Independent thinker that can collaborate and be coached
- Understand technical and business requirements of clients and collaborate with the team to create presentations, POCs/POV and proposals.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- San Francisco, CA, USA