Position Title: Contracts Administrator
Position Location: Remote
Reports to: Supervisor, Contracts
Department: Service Operations
The Contracts Administrator is an integral part of the legal team, reporting to the Contract Supervisor. The Contract Administrator is responsible for reviewing standard template and customer agreements, negotiate redline and to ensure accuracy, compliance, and adherence to company policies for Converge and subsidiaries. The role collaborates and works closely with cross-functional teams, customers, suppliers, stakeholders throughout the company and contribute to the overall success.
- Effectively support contract processes, from initiation to review, ensuring adherence to company policies and legal standards.
- Respond promptly to business requests for contract administration, guiding stakeholders through the contract process.
- Efficiently prepare contracts using standard templates and customer contracts ensuring accuracy and completeness before submitting them for customer review.
- Skillfully prepare and compile contract documents, incorporating necessary revisions and redlines according to internal procedures and policies.
- Ensure compliance with internal approval processes, verifying proper authorization based on predetermined criteria for compliance regulations.
- Facilitate clear and prompt communication with internal stakeholders to address inquiries and provide support.
- Facilitate meetings with cross-functional teams to review, collaborate and plan strategic negotiations and other pertinent details.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of company policies and legal standards related to contract management.
- Knowledge of contract lifecycle processes, from initiation, review, renewal, change orders, addendums, amendments, etc.
- Proven ability to collaborate remotely with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in facilitating meetings with account executives and internal stakeholders, such as Accounting, People Operations (HR), Governance (Risk Management), and technology leaders.
- Proficient in generating and analyzing contract details, including but not limited to expiration dates, data protection, HIPPA compliance, insurance requirements, and other commercial and public sector regulatory compliance standards to support effective decision-making.
- Must be able to quickly turnaround assignments. Responsiveness is key.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ethical and Critical Thinking
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of college or higher in Business Administration, Legal Studies, or a related field: or equivalent experience.
- Paralegal education is desired but not required.
- Prior experience to contract administration and approval process.
- Must have experience with contract negotiations and contract writing.
- Experience with interpreting legal documents within IT industry and public sector a plus.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Employees hired under this position must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship. The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position at any time with or without notice.
FLSA Status: Exempt
SOC Occupational Code: 13-1041 00
EEO-1 Job Category: 5
- Job Family Legal
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 100
- Required Education Some College
- Job Start Date Tuesday, January 2, 2024
- United States