Water Management Consultant (Water Treatment Sales) - Waterloo Region
Proudly Canadian-owned, Enercare is committed to providing the best services, solutions and advice to make customer’s homes as comfortable as they can be. With Enercare Advantage, we provide affordable clean air and water solutions for homes and workplaces. We are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible way, including keeping as much waste out of landfills as possible, and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Enercare is about putting people first by listening to our customers, continuous improvement and making our organization a destination for building people’s careers.
Water Management Consultant (Water Treatment Sales) - Waterloo Region (Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge)
In-home sales of water treatment products, water heater/tankless units, and lead generation for cross selling opportunities. This position is home based.
- Accountable for building long term customer relationships.
- Responsible for working effectively with all other channels.
- Take the initiative on water treatment opportunities from lead qualification through best sales practices, quotation, close, installation, and follow-up.
- Communicate with existing and new customers in a professional and timely manager providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible to work in collaboration with team members to refine, implement, and deliver sales results and achieve KPIs.
- Accountable for the delivery of high levels of customer service based on a thorough understanding of the operating model, you will also be responsible for the effective management and resolution of customer concerns, and issues. This is a home-based business opportunity, where you will self-generate business and grow the market.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role.
- Industry knowledge in a sales capacity would be an asset.
- Proven results on delivery of performance objectives and sales targets (meeting or exceeding goals).
- Exceptional communication skills and interpersonal skills enable the building of long term customer relationships. 3-5 years of experience in a customer facing role preferred
- In home sales experienced is preferred.
- Proven results on delivery of performance objectives and quality targets
- Ability to work flexible working hours, as some evenings and weekends are required.
- Computer skills an asset
Enercare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, pregnancy, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law. Enercare’s recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable provincial accessibility laws and regulations. All accommodations will take into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.
- Pay Type Salary
- Cambridge, ON, Canada
- Guelph, ON, Canada
- Kitchener, ON, Canada
- Waterloo, ON, Canada