Territory Manager - Windsor
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
Territory Manager – Windsor Region
Join our winning Sales Team!
Since 1977, Flanagan Foodservice has been enabling special moments in people's lives through the food and services we provide to our customers. Our team of customer advocates have been supporting restaurants and businesses all over Ontario with excellence. We understand that success isn't simply achieved, but is crafted with passion behind it.
Our family run company is rooted in Canadian tradition; quality service combined with warmth that exemplifies what Canadians are known for. Our distribution centers across Kitchener, Whitby and Sudbury ensure a reliable supply throughout the entire province.
Our commitment to corporate social responsibility, diversity and inclusion enables us to create an environment of personal and professional growth for our team members. At the same time, we strive towards maintaining a culture which encourages everyone to contribute meaningfully throughout their journey with us while delivering exceptional service!
Enjoy a rewarding career where your development is supported and your ideas are celebrated.
What our current employees in the position are saying:
“After spending years in the Kitchen working long hours and weekends, I knew it was time for a change. I wanted to do something where I could use my knowledge, experience, and passion for the foodservice industry, and this position was a perfect fit. I’m proud to work for a Canadian and family owned company” Woody, Territory Manager – London, 4.5 years
“I have been working for Flanagan Foodservice for almost 30 years and plan on retiring from here. They treat their employees with fairness and respect, always make you feel that your opinion matters and are always willing to listen. They care and do their best to know every employee and their needs. I would definitely recommend anyone to work for Flanagan’s and enjoy the benefits and rewards.” Jenni, Territory Manager – Kitchener, 30 years
What it’s all about:
Are you an outgoing, tenacious sales professional with a commitment to service excellence? You have a passion for people, business and impeccable service. Your focus is on strengthening the Flanagan’s brand and presence in your territory and being that “First & Last Call” to our customers (One Call Resolution) with a nimble and offensive sales approach.
You are collaborative with independent operators, supporting them to create connections, moments of joy for their customers, families, friends and colleagues ensuring our customers have what they need to make their business, restaurant, and institution successful. You have a high attention to detail and can hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced, target driven environment, and enjoy working in partnership with a diverse team of people to deliver the best possible results.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to manage a $2M to $7.5M Territory in your region
- Starting salary & commissions that can earn you north of $100K/Annually
- Unlimited earnings potential with no cap on commissions earned
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and a day off for your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefits
- Family oriented culture
- Continuous learning and opportunities
- An outstanding mileage program!
- And much more!
What you’ll do:
- Grow sales and margin dollars within a designated territory in the Windsor area by increasing business with new and existing customers, ensuring category development and overall customer profitability
- Use a “Hunters” mentality to gain new customers and achieve success
- Provide individualized sales plan by identifying product lines which best fit our customer including advertising, promotions, etc.
- Pursue and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers to meet or exceed established quotas via prospecting, networking and referral activities within designated territory
- Provide support for the management of credits and accounts receivables
- Develop an individual territory strategy and communicate updates regularly on progress.
What we need:
- Previous sales experience and proven sales track record required
- Post-secondary education or related industry experience
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask to manage competing priorities
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required
- Superior level of experience providing distribution solutions and negotiation skills
- Must have proficient computer skills, should be familiar with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Valid Ontario Class G Driver’s license and use of personal vehicle during the performance of duties as required
- Ability to execute individual and company business growth plans
- Flexible to participate in occasional work activities outside of regular business hours including sales conferences and meetings.
Be part of a company that makes a difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Salary
- Windsor, ON, Canada