Sheet Metal Operator
Skilled Sheet Metal Workers
Day Shift 6am-2:30pm M-Fri!
Looking for an experienced Sheet Metal Operator
The sheet metal department is responsible for providing all the sheet metal for the process of manufacturing custom air handling units.
The sheet metal worker position provides an array of sheet metal skills to assist in building air handling units for hospitals, pharmaceutical laboratories, microchip manufacturers, universities, automotive manufacturing plants and countless other institutional, industries, and commercial facilities.
If you are a skilled sheet metal worker and enjoy physical work we would like to hear from you!
Skill sets to describe in your Resume
- Interpret blueprints to fabricate sheet metal
- Shear machine operation
- Press brake operation
- CNC operation
- Computer skills
- Trade school degree
- Any type of sheet metal certifications
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong math skills
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Company sponsored events like, Bring your Family to Carowinds on us! and more....
- Paid Holidays
- PTO/Sick Leave, rolls over year to year
- Reimbursements for the gym and for boot purchases
- Cash Safety Awards
- Shop use for your home projects
- Discounts on metal purchase
- A respectful and collaborative work environment
***MUST PASS A DRUG TEST TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Family MFG Plants
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate $20.51
- Asheville, NC, USA