Pest Control Technician
As our Pest Control Technician, your focus is to complete treatments of occupied units, vacant units and common areas of the property in pursuit of eliminating pests. Day-to-day maintenance is to be completed, to a high standard, contributing to the overall customer satisfaction of our residents.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Assessing and treating occupied and vacant units for pests
- Performing routine inspections and scheduled preventative pest control in all common areas of properties
- Completing daily reports and individual unit service reports
- Working closely with the operations team by recommending best course and method of treatment and preventative measures.
- Ensuring a thorough knowledge and understanding of all health, safety and emergency procedures, and
- Completing other related duties as required and within the scope of the role.
- Valid Pest Control Technician license
- Working knowledge and professional experience in a wide variety of pest control treatment and control
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Must be proficient using a computer and MS-Office.
- Must have a drivers license with a clean driver's abstract.
- Hours can sometimes be varied and long.
- You will need to respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Weekend hours may be required.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Hamilton, ON, Canada