Community Care Attendant
LIV Apartments & WEST236 offers unique rental lifestyle communities in Ottawa. Comprised of two individual properties with a total of 513 units, located in Centretown West and Westboro, LIV & WEST236 offer both modern and amenity filled living. If you want to be a part of these exciting communities and a team that works hard, has fun and provides the highest level of service to our residents, read more about the job opportunities we have available.
The Housekeeper enhances the client experience through dedication and a service-oriented approach to cleanliness, ensuring property maintenance standards are performed in a safe manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Maintaining building grounds and common areas in clean and orderly condition;
- Cleaning residential building floors (sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming);
- Servicing, cleaning and supplying restrooms with required toiletries;
- Adhering to weekly cleaning schedule;
- Cleaning and maintaining vacant apartment units on a periodic basis;
- Cleaning of suites upon vacate of previous resident as assigned by your supervisor;
- Facilitating resident services which include pet walks (15 -30min) and in-suite housekeeping as assigned by your supervisor.
- Performing daily inspections in all common areas;
- Following safety procedures in the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent accidents and damage;
- Notifying management concerning need for repair or required additions to building’s operating systems.
- Performing other related activities as required.
- Where the resident requests cleaning services for their unit, you will be responsible for cleaning the resident unit as assigned by your supervisor.
- Professional cleaning experience in a multi-unit apartment setting.
- Must be able to communicate in English both spoken and written.
- Must be able to respond in a professional and positive manner to all client requests.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to perform physical tasks associated with the duties.
- Can respond to emergencies during normal hours of operations.
- Participation in an after-hours rotational emergency response team may be required.
- Must be able to work weekends and be available for shift work.
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
InterRent is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with you to meet your needs. Every accommodation request will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ottawa, ON, Canada