As a Pricing and Investment Analyst, you are part of a team responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and management of pricing strategies across the REIT’s apartment portfolio through analysis of the economic, demographic, and competitive landscape. In conjunction with the operations, sales, and finance teams, you will assist in tailoring pricing strategies to achieve short and long-term organizational goals. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Acquisitions and Asset Management teams on new investment opportunities and value creation strategies for the existing portfolio.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of portfolio-wide pricing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Effectively communicating key insights with respect to pricing strategy to senior-level stakeholders within the organization.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to enhance revenues throughout the organization.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating detailed financial models on:
- Key competitors;
- Economic Drivers;
- Internal metrics.
- Maintenance and stewardship of internal databases and systems driving revenue and business performance.
- Participating in underwriting market rents and due diligence for portfolio investment decisions.
- Regular travel for site visits to conduct market research regarding asset management and investment decisions.
- Coordinate between various departments on organizational projects and objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French;
- Undergraduate degree in business with a specialization in finance;
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience;
- Understanding of the multi-family investment market and regulatory environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, demanding environment linked closely to transaction timelines;
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders in the investment process across different functions within the organization;
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, initiatives, deadlines, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written;
- Analytical skills and an ability to independently research concepts;
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and other MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.).
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
InterRent is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with you to meet your needs. Every accommodation request will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Wednesday, January 3, 2024
- Montreal, QC, Canada