Bilingual Front Desk/Resident Reception Administrator
8405 Place Saint Charles offers a unique rental lifestyle community along the Brossard waterfront. Comprised of 254 units, this apartment building located on the South Shore, offers modern suites and ample amenities. If you want to be a part of this exciting location and be part of a team that works hard, has fun and provides the highest level of service to our residents, read more about the job opportunities we have available.
The concierge focuses on redefining the residential rental experience, by providing bespoke services, one of a kind community programming, and outstanding customer service. Pro-actively anticipating the needs of residents and guests, the concierge offers services to assist in overcoming challenges, personalizing the delivery of the service to meet the specific needs of each resident. The concierge is an ambassador representing the community, & leadership team and is the primary person to interact with residents and guests.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing access control services to keep the community secure;
- Acknowledging and greeting all residents and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency;
- Using a high degree of creativity in meeting the individual needs of residents;
- Using professional telephone etiquette in handling resident requests, with the utmost discretion;
- Resolving residents’ complaints through the approach of a win/win solution;
- Assisting in coordinating resident’s move in and move out;
- Providing administrative support;
- Maintaining logs and all applicable data sheets;
- Providing updates to corporate systems;
- Promote and secure bookings for optional services (Housekeeping, Dog Walks, Pet Vacations, Dry Cleaning, Fitness Classes, and more);
- Promote and secure reservations of common amenity spaces for private resident events;
- Help facilitate resident events;
- Managing the reception and storage of parcels and deliveries to the residents;
- Maintaining a work environment of cleanliness and organization;
- Assuring prompt and positive action on all resident questions and suggestions, as well as providing follow up to inquiries regarding services and community issues;
- Other related duties as required.
- Minimum two years prior hospitality experience.
- Some higher education or vocational training specializing in the hospitality industry desired.
- Good geographic knowledge of the surrounding area.
- Must be able to communicate fluently, both spoken and written, in French and English. Additional languages an asset.
- Must be comfortable working with animals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and procedural manuals.
- Requires strong organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be detail-oriented while maintaining thorough follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure.
- Ability to use independent judgment to handle any customer services matters in a satisfactory manner.
- Proficiency with computer applications and corporate systems.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance that includes clean uniforms with name tags.
- 10 hour-rotating shifts; from 10am-8pm, 4 days on and 4 days off duty
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
InterRent is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to meet your needs. Every accommodation request will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada