Property Leasing Agent
Vancouver, BC, Canada Req #255
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing information to current and future residents using exceptional customer care skills and a level of responsiveness unmatched in the industry;
- Presenting suites (conducting property viewings)
- Accepting rental applications for review and processing;
- Providing necessary and proactive administrative support to ensure efficient processing of applications and correspondence;
- Handling all inquiries and maintaining regular contact with the resident community to ensure complete follow up and resolution;
- Organizing and participating in “Resident Community Events”;
- Inspecting suites to ensure CLV’s quality standards are continuously achieved;
- Using internal systems to collect, record and track activities and items of benefit or concern from our clients;
- Contributing to a positive team environment by supporting team members, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- Knowledge or experience in sales
- Proven customer service skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- In Quebec, candidate must be fluent written and spoken skills in both French and English. In Ontario and BC, candidate must be fluent written and spoken skills in English, and French skills would be considered an asset.
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekend availability
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- Vancouver, BC, Canada