Senior Property Manager
As our Senior Property Manager, you are the leader and coach for your team and community. You represent the InterRent values in your everyday interactions. With insight into your community and residents’ needs, you work towards bringing high value services and support to create experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations.
As our Senior Property Manager, your main responsibilities will include the following, at a minimum:
- Building a team with a complementary set of skills and experiences that provide your customers with a high level of care, respect, and trust;
- Inspiring your team to effectively execute sales, marketing and operational activities that achieve budgeted occupancy and customer retention goals;
- Coaching all team members to understand how they contribute to the big picture and completing timely performance feedback sessions on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Managing the financial performance of the property in accordance with the established budget;
- Determining budget requirements for the property by conducting building and move-out inspections, and making recommendations to support all health and safety guidelines;
- Managing the planned preventive maintenance program of assigned properties with special attention toward all safety equipment;
- Ensuring energy conservation measures are introduced and implemented on an ongoing basis;
- Making Capital Allocation decisions by distributing and investing in ways that will maximize asset value;
- Participating in activities related to Acquisition process due diligence, property changes and employee support programs;
- Creating and delivering timely and accurate financial and operational performance reports;
- Working closely with the corporate marketing team to implement marketing strategies to attract individuals seeking Exceptional Living Experiences;
- Providing the professional growth and development of all team members by encouraging knowledge sharing and collaboration, and
- Other related activities to support organizational goals.
Must - Haves
- 5+ years professional experience in property management, hospitality or retail/ commercial operations
- Proven success with team building and leading others
- Proficiency with computer programs
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and French
- Professional appearance
- Use of own vehicle
- Ability to work outside of core hours
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
InterRent is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with you to meet your needs. Every accommodation request will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Vancouver, BC, Canada