Community Leasing Agent
Responsibilities will include, at a minimum:
- Providing information to current and future residents using exceptional customer care skills and a level of responsiveness unmatched in the industry;
- Presenting suites (conducting property viewings)
- Accepting rental applications for review and processing;
- Providing necessary and proactive administrative support to ensure efficient processing of applications and correspondence;
- Handling all inquiries and maintaining regular contact with the resident community to ensure complete follow up and resolution;
- Organizing and participating in “Resident Community Events”;
- Inspecting suites to ensure CLV’s quality standards are continuously achieved;
- Using internal systems to collect, record and track activities and items of benefit or concern from our clients;
- Contributing to a positive team environment by supporting team members, and
- Performing other duties as required.
- Knowledge or experience in sales
- Proven customer service skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solver
- Good listener
- In Quebec, candidate must be fluent written and spoken skills in both French and English. In Ontario and BC, candidate must be fluent written and spoken skills in English, and French skills would be considered an asset.
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driver’s abstract.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including weekend availability
InterRent REIT (TSX:IIP.UN), along with CLV Group, have redefined what a property management and multi-family real estate company can be. Backed by 50 years of experience in the industry, we have become market leaders in real estate, property management, acquisitions and new development in our core markets which include the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, Ottawa, Montréal and Vancouver.
We love our business – and we’re good at it. It doesn’t take long to learn why we’re different. From regular team events to philanthropic initiatives, we are proud investors in our community and in our teams. It’s why we love what we do and who we do it with. Learn what it’s like to be excited to go to work every day!
Perks and Rewards for You
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, paid sick days and an employer paid health plan with family coverage. We have leaders who coach and support your professional development, offer opportunities for career progression, and encourage learning. Our recognition program highlights team as well as individual achievements. Through team and individual contests, charity, social and corporate events our work life offers something for everyone!
InterRent is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work with you to meet your needs. Every accommodation request will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in exploring an opportunity with us.
- Pay Type Salary
- Hamilton, ON, Canada