Production - Forklift Operator
Ippolito | 201 North Service Road Facility, 201 North Service Road, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Monday, October 2, 2023
WHO WE ARE
The Ippolito Group of companies has been in the produce business over 75 years, family run & with an excellent reputation.
Come Grow With Us!
WE OFFER AN ADVANTAGE
Continental NIGHT shifts – 7 shifts across two weeks * 26 bi weekly period per year = 182 days of work per year. Traditional work patterns are – 10 shifts across two weeks * 26 bi-weekly periods per year = 260 days of work per year
The Ippolito Difference…75 working days per year OR 6 fewer work days every month plus vacation!
More time with friends and family with the same pay!
Save on gas with less trips into work, at least $200.00 a month!
Amazing employee referral program
Comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage
RSP program, with company matching portion
Employee food purchase program
- Load/unload trailers as assigned by the Production Supervisor
- Ensure the correct product ID/Code is on each product and verify the content.
- Perform daily pre-shift inspections of assigned lifting equipment and report any hazardous situations.
- Communicate shipment discrepancies or errors to the production Supervisor upon detection.
- Ensure proper protective equipment (PPE) is always worn while working.
- Follows all applicable Production standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Follow all applicable occupational health and safety and food safety procedures.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Previous experience in the food industry an asset
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must have previous forklift, and pallet truck experience and current certification
At the Ippolito Group, we are committed to fostering a workplace that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that every individual has unique strengths, experiences, and perspectives to offer, and we actively seek to create an environment where all employees, job applicants, and stakeholders feel valued, respected, and empowered.
As a job applicant, we encourage you to be your authentic self throughout the application process. Should you require any accommodations please let your recruiter know. Your unique experiences and perspectives are valuable to us and contribute to our collective success. We welcome your questions, feedback, and suggestions as we continue to grow and improve our equity and inclusion initiatives.