Sales Coordinator - Account Management
Ippolito | 201 North Service Road Facility, 201 North Service Road, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Friday, November 10, 2023
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for assistance in managing accounts, order entry, pulling reports, monitoring and analyzing sales, and will be part of weekend sales coverage rotation.
- Pulling and analyzing reports; Identifying bottlenecks in the sales process
- Suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Coordinate with sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings, and propose improvements
- Stay up to date with latest sales trends and best practices
- Promote a clean and safe work environment for all departments.
- Backup fellow team members as needed during vacation.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education & Experience:
- Experience working in GMPs, HACCP run facilities is an asset
- 1-3 years of experience as a Sales Coordinator or similar role
- 1-3 years of experience in sales
- Food industry experience considered an asset
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office 365
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or diploma in Business or relevant field