Senior Tailings Engineer
KCB Australia (KCB) have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Tailings Engineer to join our engineering team in Perth. You will have the opportunity to work on large-scale world-class projects both in Australia and internationally and support the ongoing growth and continued success of our Australasian and global operations.
KCB is a global, award-winning, privately owned medium-sized engineering consultancy firm currently working onworld-class projects across Australia and Internationally. We are a diverse group of engineers, geoscientists and environmental professionals collaborating to deliver quality solutions for the toughest technical challenges facing our clients.
Our projects include tailings and waste storage facilities, water management structures, water dams, and mine infrastructure projects. We are engaged in the entire project cycle from feasibility, site investigation, design, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance, and closure. This allows our professionals to challenge themselves while gaining valuable engineering and project management experience on fascinating projects.
We are looking for an experienced Tailings Engineer to join our Perth-based engineering team to work on mining and resource projects located in Australia and overseas. Your experience will be applied to the planning, investigation, assessment, design and construction of tailings and water dams and waste storage for our existing mining and non-resource clients.
If you are registered, or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer, have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the mining or related industries, we want to hear from you!
This senior role will give you the opportunity to:
- work with our global team which includes many world-recognised tailings engineers
- fill a technical role focused on tailings management design with conventional or alternative technologies, dam design, mining geo-structures and operations support
- deliver projects successfully and be accountable for project planning, control, and direction
- prepare and review technical reports, drawings, specifications, bill of quantities, and cost estimates
- sustain client relationships and develop new business
- join a dynamic company of motivated and hardworking professionals committed to delivering high quality engineering, geoscience, and environmental services
- travel to project sites across Australia and worldwide
We value your:
What we offer in addition to an exciting technical role:
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé. This position may have opportunity for a hybrid work arrangement.
We thank all applicants for applying; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job Family Engineers
- Pay Type Hourly
- KCB Australia Pty Ltd., Suite 4 – 7 Ventnor Avenue, West Perth, Western Australia, Australia