EMPLOYMENT AND PARTNERSHIPS SERVICE COORDINATOR
LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works. LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Reporting to the Department of Partnerships and Continuing Education, the role of the Employment and Partners Service Coordinator is to establish trusted partnerships with our various current and future collaborators for the professional integration of our students as well as to coordinate the various operations and activities of the Employment Service and the Alumni Office.
- Ensure the placement of students in internships;
- Develop partnership agreements for the referencing of internship environments;
- Perform operations regarding the management of internships;
- Facilitate workshops and activities related to job search;
- Participate in the organization of career fairs and events with students;
- Participate in networking events with different industries related to LaSalle College's study programs;
- Maintain the CRM database of our partners;
- Develop the portfolio of partners;
- Represent companies and the student community to promote our career services and partnership opportunities;
- Participate in the development of the college's Alumni community;
- Communicate with training funding partners, including Emploi Québec agents, in the day-to-day operations of student management.
- Hold a college education (AEC or DEC) in a field related to human resources, career development, management, business or marketing;
- Experience in an administrative position with customer contact;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite and fluency with technology;
- Impeccable bilingualism (French and English), both orally and in writing;
- An asset: experience in talent placement.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
The candidate sought must have a good sense of customer service and not be afraid to make a large volume of calls by phone. The Employment and Partners Service Coordinator will be a dynamic, positive and results-oriented team player. The chosen person is focused on a solutions mode and likes to take initiative in his work.
- International company established for more than 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- Hybrid position;
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary plus a bonus program;
- Continuing Education Program;
- Workplace daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Health and wellness program (including yoga and cooking classes);
- Transportation allowance;
- Summer hours
- Business located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transit.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach? Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply: women, person with disabilities, native people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities. If you are an applicant/person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.
- Job Family LCI Global
- Pay Type Salary
- 1400 Rue du Fort, Montréal, QC H3H 2T1, Canada