Manager, Digital Marketing
The successful candidate will assist in executing and supporting development of LG’s Digital Content & Marketing strategy. This position will assist the Senior Digital Marketing Manager in developing and optimizing strategic Digital Marketing initiatives to drive customer acquisition and retention by encompassing a variety of online initiatives including paid media, social channel management, eCRM, Brand guideline governance for LG web properties.
- Work with the digital marketing team and supporting brand managers on digital strategy and development of all corporate digital channels and platforms for ensuring brand guideline adherence and cross-channel consistency for corporate digital strategy.
- Support building and maintaining corporate content calendar (social media, e-mail, blog) working closely with internal and agency teams to manage workflow.
- Lead e-CRM & Organic social strategy with support from IAT partners.
- Lead brand guideline governance on all LG Digital Touch points. (Social, YT, LG.com)
- Lead, manage and update brand content on LG.com to align with corporate digital marketing strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise to brand teams on Digital Paid media campaigns & e-Comm Performance media campaigns.
- Develop Social AON strategy and lead MOM strategy on supporting BU priorities through AON paid social.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Lead GMP governance and work with the HQ teams & paid media agency partners to meet HQ compliance requirements.
- Work with Digital Paid Media AOR & IAT team to set digital benchmarks & x BU Digital KPIs
- Utilize Google Analytics to monitor and analyze LG.com web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the Brand teams to evaluate mid-campaign and post campaign analysis.
- Liaise with IAT Team and lead strategic content initiatives like Content Hub development.
- Support BU priorities for product detail page SEO and online brand store competitiveness monitoring.
- Make recommendations based on results of campaigns, marketing, and industry trends, and communicate your findings to a variety of stakeholders.
- Support creation and updating of Digital resources and communications for internal teams.
- Support the creation of compelling presentations to share digital plans and results with Senior Management.
- Establish, plan, and manage projects from start to finish including budget, processes, resources and timelines.
- Assist in monitoring budget spend within allocation and ensure timely submission of invoices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- College or University degree in Marketing or Digital.
- 5+ years relevant work experience within digital media agency, manufacturer, or retail firm.
- Digital Co-Marketing experience with big box and specialty retailer.
- Deep understanding of GMP (CM360, DV360, SA 360) and programmatic digital paid campaign management.
- Experience with search engine optimization and search engine marketing is an asset.
- Expertise in information architecture, user experience, design, development and implementation of Canadian digital channels, ensuring superior customer experience across all channels.
- Demonstrate a consistent ability to contribute in areas of conceptual and practical business management as well as technical solutions for business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to present to and work with senior leadership.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, project management, detail oriented, comfortable with working in a fast-changing environment, strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills.
- Comfortable with extensive use of Microsoft suite of productivity software.
- Expertise and proven track record of defining digital strategies and implementing them to drive business goals.
- Ability to contribute in areas of conceptual and practical business management as well as technical solutions for business.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Google certification is a plus but not required.
- Pay Type Salary
- 20 Norelco Dr, North York, ON M9L 2X6, Canada