Regional Sales Manager, Home Appliances (Toronto / GTA)
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for delivering an action plan by account to achieve specified targets. This position is also responsible for developing and implementing collaborative business plans that deliver long term mutual growth with the Key Accounts. The incumbent owns achievement of targets and Trade Spend levels within approved budgets/guidelines.
- Develops internal portfolio plan, including strategies and initiatives, based upon insights
- Develops marketing, trade investment, assortment, promotion, in-store and merchandising plans, gaining customer alignment and resources required for implementation
- Integrates new item launch plans into annual plans
- Develops clearance plans for old sku’s
- Identifies business shortfall or opportunity and develops short-term and long-term solutions
- Reviews progress against plan and adjusts as necessary
- Conducts competitive analysis to identify opportunities
- Penetrates and establishes relationships across multiple touch points of customer’s value chain (Marketing, Category Management, Supply Chain, Store Operations (Digital & Online))
- Develops and makes presentations to the Customer to gain buy-in and alignment on proposed plans, strategies and initiatives
- Meets with customer on a regular basis to discuss issues, plans, initiatives, etc.
- Conducts Quarterly / Annual business reviews
- Addresses service related and other customer issues
- Maintain account profiles
- Monitors account compliance with plans
- Ensures execution for new NPI launches
- Ensures proper brand message is delivered
- Manages inventory and sell-through activity
- Develops joint scorecard and review with customer progress against scorecard
- Creates bottom-up forecast by sku
- Execution, Execution, Execution!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years independent account management experience (required)
- Consumer Electronics or Home Appliances sales background (required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Creative ability
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to form productive relationships with all levels of an organization on an ongoing basis.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 20 Norelco Dr, North York, ON M9L 2X6, Canada