National Account Manager, IT Retail (Toronto / Vancouver)
You will be responsible for driving LG's market share within assigned retail/online channel partners in Canada. This includes the ongoing account management and business development of partners, with a primary focus on LG’s full line of IT Business Solutions (monitors, laptops, and projectors).
As an integral part of the sales organization, this role requires you to manage our national retailer partners to identify, develop and grow the account to the full potential.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for assigned retailer partner accounts
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
- Development and implementation of collaborative business plans that deliver long term mutual growth
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates retailer needs on an ongoing basis
- Manages forecast accuracy and aligns with Business Management
- Manages channel and LG inventory levels
- Liaises with internal groups to optimize marketing dollars and activities for maximum brand exposure and growth
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Minimum 5-10 years of channel sales experience with a proven track record of results
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or another relevant discipline
- Prior experience in the IT channel in Canada is an asset
- Strong relationship builder
- Outstanding communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 20 Norelco Dr, North York, ON M9L 2X6, Canada
- Vancouver, BC, Canada