Short Term Intern
We are excited that you have made the decision to join us in helping people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world!
(less than 8 months) and may/ may not be raising up a team of financial and prayer ministry partners.
If you plan to raise support and would like to be trained:
The next application deadline is November 15th, 2023 in order to attend the January 24th - February 1st, 2024 New Staff Orientation. It will be held online (ZOOM).
About the Application:
1) The application has to be completed in one sitting. It will take about 25 minutes to complete the application.
2) References are requested in this application. We ask for pastoral, spiritual mentor, employer, peer, and Power to Change Staff references. The references should not include immediate family members ( cousins, uncles, aunties, etc).
3) References are contacted shortly after we receive your application. If you do not want us to contact certain references at this point, please identify this in the references section.
4) Applications take approximately 20 business days to be fully processed. The process includes contacting references and two interviews.
1) As a missions organization, Power to Change staff members are viewed as spiritual leaders. Staff members also develop a team of ministry partners to financially and prayerfully support the ministry. Due to the demands of raising funds and being in the front lines of ministry, we take into consideration an applicant’s financial responsibilities and emotional and mental resiliency to face the demands of ministry. Some of the application questions are sensitive and your responses will be treated with special confidence. If you have any questions about the application questions or processes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Those who may work with minors and vulnerable people are required to complete a Vulnerable Sector Search. Those accepted to Power to Change will be required to undergo these checks prior to reporting to their assignment/position.
New Staff Orientation:
1) Interns who plan to raise support are required to attend the New Staff Orientation (NSO) that is closest to their application acceptance date. The next available NSO is Jan 24th - Feb 1st, 2024. Mode of training will be online ( Zoom) generally from 8 am PST | 11 am EST - 2 pm PST | 5 pm EST.
3) Any questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you and an HR representative will be in contact with you soon.
The mission of Power to Change is to further the movements of Christian evangelism and discipleship. All Power to Change staff members and volunteers work collectively to further this overall religious mission. The successful candidate for this position must have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the Power to Change Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith. The successful candidate must agree to, sign and, in all good conscience abide by the biblical principles outlined by these documents. It is a pre-requisite of employment at Power to Change that any and all staff members and volunteers sign and abide by these documents throughout their course of involvement at Power to Change. For a copy of the Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith, please contact Human Resources.