Representative, Collections, Level 1
Rifco National Auto Finance has been providing Canadians with non-prime auto financing options since 2002. Delivering innovative, seamless, and rewarding auto financing services to dealer partners and their customers, Rifco works to simplify and expedite the delivery of lending services. Rifco’s brand and culture creates a community that drives success for all, and empowers their team to be responsive, accountable, and personable. Rifco rewards and celebrates their stakeholder’s success through their industry leading Rifco Rewards+ program, pushing forward to be the preferred partner in Auto Finance.
Why join Rifco? We offer competitive wages which include incentives, bonuses, and paid time away. Rifco also has a comprehensive benefits package, career development and advancement, as well as social events including Christmas Party, family BBQ and other team building activities.
As a Representative, Collections you will be responsible for contributing to a reduction in delinquency by participating in predictive dialer campaigns to negotiate full payment of arrears or payment arrangements. You will also contribute to a reduction in loan losses by maintaining the client in their loan as long as possible through firm payment arrangements and by offering alternate options.
- Minimum 1-year Consumer or Payday loan Collections experience
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of office experience
- Strong Computer skills including Microsoft office
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional verbal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and prioritize workflow
- Sells the borrower on the benefits of bringing their account current and keeping it current.
- Locates new contact information for clients using basic skip trace techniques.
- Consistent and accurate notes are maintained on all accounts using approved note line templates.
- Performs financial analysis of client budgets to determine loan affordability.
- Adhering to policies and procedures.
Please note that preference will be given to applicants with Collections experience.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $43,701.90
- Required Education High School
- Red Deer, AB, Canada