Skjodt – Barrett Foods is a growing leader in the North American food industry, specializing in the supply of custom developed food solutions for the world’s leading retail food, foodservice and healthcare product manufacturers. Our products are enjoyed in peoples’ homes, when they dine out with their families, and when they need the important nutrition provided by the healthcare community. We support many of the brands that consumers reach for every day. We are a fast-paced business with international customers and continual challenge. We need smart, versatile people who can share their skills and energy with our team as we continue our success.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Work as a member of the Plant Leadership Team, supporting all site related requests as a finance professional and business partner to Operations, Warehouse, Quality, Safety, and Maintenance teams
- Manage all site financials, including monitoring and analyzing site results
- Develop annual Plant budget with Plant Leadership team, including total site P&L and capital
- Perform monthly close duties including account analysis, journal entries, financial reporting, and B/S reconciliations
- Produce daily KPIs, weekly dashboards, and monthly forecasts
- Ensure financial compliance and support annual audit requests
- Conduct cycle counts as required for maintenance spare parts
- Participate in year-end inventory count, spare parts audit, and year-end close activities
- Other duties as assigned
- University or college degree in in accounting or finance, preferably management accounting
- CMA / CPA candidates will be given special consideration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance or related field. At least 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience required (role has 2 direct reports)
- Must have strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and analyze data in a fast-paced and results driven environment
- Experience in manufacturing industry is a strong asset
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics is a strong asset
We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for learning and growing to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Reasonable accommodations are available during the recruitment process to job applicants with disabilities.
SKJODT-BARRETT FOODS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Skjodt-Barrett, 401 S Enterprise Blvd, Lebanon, Indiana, United States of America