Campus Director - Calgary (two campuses)
About Spirit of Math:
With over 30 years of success, Spirit of Math is an innovative leader in after-school mathematics education for high-performing students. Located at more than 40 campuses across Canada. From our after-school classes and campuses to our expanding series of math workbooks and training for educators, Spirit of Math is changing the equation for inquisitive minds around the world.
***This position is 30 hours per week**
The Campus Director is the pro-active leader who maintains administration and education standards to ensure success of a campus. The ideal candidate is an energetic, positive, pro-active person who likes to engage and mentor people. This confident person is highly competitive and enjoys mental challenges involving solving problems and working on large diverse projects. They are a self-starter driven to make the best ideas a reality and appreciate a venturesome work environment. The ideal candidate is able to work well independently and with others.
This individual should value:
- Mentoring People & Building Relationships
- Influence Through Language & Ideas
- World Class Standards
- Professional Development
- Independence and Initiative
- Challenging, Diverse, and Evolving Environment
- Making an Impact in the World
- Developing Strong Teams and Communities
- Competitive Environment
- Leading by Example
This individual should have:
- Leadership experience and a background in an education setting.
- Proven management experience or relevant role for 2 or more years, preferably in the educational sector
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and tasks
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Solid verbal and written skills
- Mentoring and relationship building
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge on MS Office
- A degree from a recognized college or university is required. A Bachelor of Education is an asset.
- 3-5 years of experience managing people would be an asset.
To promote cooperation, inspire confidence, and release the genius in every child.
Spirit of Math is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to equitable hiring, employment and promotion practices. The positions are open to all qualified applicants, including men, women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and other groups protected by human rights laws. We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Hiring Rate $46,875.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Spirit of Math Calgary North Campus, Vivo for Healthier Generations, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Spirit of Math Calgary South Campus, 16520 - 24th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada