Campus Business Standards and System Associate (In-Office Role)
With over 30 years of success, Spirit of Math is an innovative leader in after-school mathematics education for high-performing students. Located at more than 40 campuses across Canada. From our after-school classes and campuses to our expanding series of math workbooks and training for educators, Spirit of Math is changing the equation for inquisitive minds around the world.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar role.
- High attention to detail, ability to document processes and maintain company standards
- Ability to write, proofread and work with subject matter experts to document processes
- Ability to conduct training sessions and provide effective feedback.
- Ability to use and adapt to new software including, Microsoft Teams, Excel, PowerPoint Jumbula, etc.
This role reports to the Manager, Campus Operations Standards and Systems and is responsible for:
- Initiating, coordinating, and supervising projects as assigned.
- Contributing to the development of projects and to the development of the materials (e.g., online courses, manuals, booklets, videos) within the Campus Operations Systems and Standards Department
- Edit, maintain, document and communicate changes made to the operations manual company wide.
- collaboratively with other team members in the department and various departments to reach company goals and department objectives.
- Assist with carrying out the annual department plan and strategies to achieve the key specific objectives set for the year.
- Supports and conducts talent development and mentoring for campus employees.
- Conduct business training based on the yearly schedule (or as needed).
- Ensure all campus employees have the minimum relevant training and skill sets required for their roles.
- Ensure systems are understood and properly implemented through audit and training.
- Create and assign employees to courses in Brightspace and Teams as needed.
- Conduct audits for assigned campuses and complete reports and present findings to Campus Operations Systems and Standards Manager with audit results for each campus.
- Update policies and processes as needed due to audit results shown at campuses.
- Assist with creation and honing of the audit process.
- Assist the Director of Campus Business Systems on any tasks and priorities pertaining to audits and inspections of etc.
- Travel to different campuses as required.
- Assist with creation of training programs to develop additional skill sets for current employees, such as leadership skills, etc.
- Conduct assessments for new and current talents
- Be fully knowledgeable all systems and processes used.
- Other tasks as needed and as the department is developed.
To promote cooperation, inspire confidence, and release the genius in every child.
Spirit of Math is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to equitable hiring, employment and promotion practices. The positions are open to all qualified applicants, including men, women, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and other groups protected by human rights laws. We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $63,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 30
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 49 Gervais Dr., Toronto, Ontario, Canada