Integrated Creative Services Sr. Manager,
185 The West Mall, Etobicoke, ON M9C 5L5, Canada Req #1118
Thursday, November 16, 2023
The Integrated Creative Services Sr. Manager, will manage and execute best in class integrated marketing campaigns for Subway Canada.
Duties not limited to:
- Manage execution of full Integrated Campaigns (Video, Audio, OOH, Digital, Games, etc.) working in collaboration with our agency partners. Attend broadcast shoots, records, photo shoots ensuring brand compliances, food category compliances and legal compliances. Manage creative reviews and approval process for all integrated creative presentations.
- Project Management - Centralization of assets, Milestones & Timelines and Budget Control working closely with agency partners and internal stakeholders on Fees and Production estimates, budget tracking and reconciliations.
- Support Director on all Agency’s SOW’s & Athletes partnerships working closely with internal stakeholders and legal department.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- 10 years Creative Agency experience in account services or project management
- Integrated Campaigns experience
- Broadcast Execution experience is a must
- QSR/ Food category experience preferable
- Strong creative instincts
- Excellent at working in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-pace dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem solver, with the ability to clearly identify and articulate key issues, see around corners, and anticipate what’s next.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Project Management / Organizational Skills
- Budget management
A successful Candidate will have:
- Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- Certification Advertising/Project Management
- 8 years of experience
- Job Family Mktg Mgmt & Support
- Pay Type Salary
- 185 The West Mall, Etobicoke, ON M9C 5L5, Canada