E & I - Instrumentation Technicians ALL Levels - Grande Prairie
Proudly Employee Owned - Join Our Team!
*Fulltime Maintenance Run Opportunities*
*Local Work Opportunities*
*Camp Work Opportunities*
*Contractors welcome to apply*
- Adhere to company environmental, health, and safety policies and procedures.
- Assist other Journeyman and Apprentices with the maintenance, replacement, and installation of equipment.
- Assist with calibrations and installations requiring instrumentation tubing.
- Proficient with hand tools, power tools, testing equipment and specialty tools, such as tubing benders.
- Operate advanced calibration equipment such as Hart Communicators, and programs
- Handle basic Instrumentation Test Equipment and complete calibrations.
- Work with more advanced meter(s) checking for continuity, resistance, voltages & current readings.
- Utilize systems such as compressor panels, RTU’s, BMS, line heaters, and production facility equipment.
- Be aware of Gas Detection, LEL Detection and Fire Detection controllers and sensors.
- Work on or around ‘live’ process or equipment including isolation and the de-pressuring of any system while adhering to all safety procedures.
- Work with, mentor and support apprentices.
- Certified Journeyman Instrumentation Technician
- A valid Class 5 license with a clean driver's abstract.
- Valid H2S,First Aid, OSSA Fall Protection, Aerial Work Platform, CSO, and CSTS would be an asset.
- Previous experience in the Oil and Gas industry in construction or maintenance is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in various working conditions ranging from outdoors to indoors in a variety of weather conditions and working from heights as needed.
As an industry leader we are committed to excellence and acting with our people in mind. In addition, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce. Surepoint thrives on creating a positive work culture that offers YOU so much more than just a place to work – Let’s get started!
The BENEFITS of joining the Team
- ESOP (Employee Share Ownership Plan) – Become an OWNER in the company!
- Relocation and/or signing bonus opportunities
- We Care Culture – People like YOU are our biggest asset!
- Outstanding Safety Program
- Comprehensive Benefit Program – Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, HCSA, EFAP
- Retirement Savings Program
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Our commitment to helping YOUR community
Reconciliation at Surepoint
At Surepoint, we are committed to strengthening our relationship with Indigenous Peoples. We value an inclusive work environment and have a collaborative approach to working with Indigenous Peoples and businesses to build mutual prosperity.
If you are passionate about what we have to offer, then we look forward to meeting you!
Your Future Employer
We Care | We Empower People | We Improve Lives
- Pay Type Hourly
- Beaverlodge, AB T0H 0C0, Canada
- Clairmont, AB T0H, Canada
- Grande Prairie, AB, Canada
- Sexsmith, AB T0H 3C0, Canada