TLS is a brand experience center devoted to supporting a select group of North American brands in delivering their brand promise. Based in London, Ontario we have honed our craft of shepherding customers towards having their needs met and taking customer engagement to a deeper level for over twenty years.
“We create meaningful interactions by engaging in the moment.”
In partnership with our brands, TLS holds consciousness and remains united in consistently delivering exceptional brand experience.
TLS is a Brand Experience Center that focuses on providing Genuine Care for our customers and people.
We are looking for bilingual MomentMakers to join our team!
Why join us? Our exceptional Customer Service/Experience is based on the Trust and Caring we have for one another. Each member has the freedom to use their Personal Skills to make a Difference for our Customers and the People around them. We celebrate High Performance and Success.
What else? Learn and develop Personal and Service Skills at our unique Brand Experience Centre that focuses on the Home Improvement Industry across North America (we represent companies such as CertaPro Painters, Paul Davis Restoration, California Closets).
We currently have Work from home and In Office opportunities
Check out our Website: http://www.tlscv.com/
Position Summary: We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, caring and organized person to work for our Brand Experience Centre, located in downtown London, Ontario. You will, by telephone, email and website, demonstrate a deep personal caring for the customer and make it easy and quick for that person to get the services he/she needs.
- Ability to develop a positive relationship with customers; listen to and care for people,
- Focus passionately/intensely on the present communication with the customers,
- Use diplomacy and tact to diffuse even high-tension situations,
- Become trusted and be a direct and truthful individual,
- Listen intently and probe for detailed information and then record information/problems accurately/exactly,
- Look beyond the obvious and do not stop at first answers; use creative ideas to solve problems,
- Work independently; commit to high performance and achieving goals.
- Keep up to date on the policies, procedures, and service offerings of the Brands,
- Remain well organized, flexible, and able to meet schedules and quality standards in a fast-paced environment,
- Excel at gathering and entering information into a database with speed and accuracy.
- Respond to incoming communication from customers – telephone, email, websites,
- Represent the Brand to meet the needs of the customer,
- Follow guidelines and scripts, to meet the Brand needs,
- Schedule leads/appointments,
- Accurately record customer information into the Brand database/platform,
- Perform quality checks and correct errors,
- Probe for additional information when needed,
- Achieve performance goals/targets.
- Hours of operation are 365/24/7
- Working hours will be determined by operating requirements and personal availability
Full time and flexible availability preferred
- Bilingual English/French
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent,
- One year of Customer Service experience is preferred
TLS is an equal opportunity employer and employs without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status (including single status), gender identity, and gender expression, receipt of public assistance (in housing only), record of offences (in employment only) sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), sexual orientation. TLS is alert and sensitive to issues of fair and equitable treatment for all.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Telecommute % 0
- Required Education High School
- London, ON, Canada