Commercial Real Estate Financial Analyst
Why Join Trez Capital?
developers and owners with flexible short-to-mid-term financing. Trez Capital also offers private and institutional investors strategies to invest in a variety of opportunistic, fully secured mortgage investment funds and investment assets. We have built our reputation on doing what we say, with a results-oriented approach to everything we do.Trez Capital is a non-bank leading provider of private commercial real estate debt and equity financing solutions in Canada and the United States
We pride ourselves on our relationships and are passionate about providing exemplary client service, creating loyal and satisfied investors and borrowers and fostering a collaborative environment in which our employees can excel. We set bold goals and deliver results.
As we pursue our aggressive growth strategy, we have an opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Financial Analyst to join our expanding team in Dallas. You will be responsible for:
- Acquisition and review of due diligence items from various sources for prospective equity and loan ventures;
- Assisting with drafting proposals and detailed investment memorandums and loan closings;
- Full financial modeling and analysis of proposed investment structures;
- Performing full due diligence and financial analysis on qualified opportunities;
- Identification of risks and mitigating factors;
- Managing, communicating and coordinating with third party professionals;
- Performing market research for commercial real estate related activities including comparable rents and sales, absorption, growth, market trends and demographics;
- Filtering and organizing information to help maximize efficiencies;
- Analyzing financial models from prospective borrowers and equity partners;
- Creating financial models for new business opportunities;
- Analyzing ongoing loans, joint ventures and financial information;
- Preparing pro forma schedules for prospective loans, equity ventures or land development projects; and other analyses, as required.
Qualifications and experience:
You have an Undergraduate Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business, Economics or Accounting and 2 - 4 years of real estate, banking or accounting experience.
Additional requirements include:
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leader in the real estate finance industry, positioned for continued growth. We offer an entrepreneurial, team orientated culture, great work environment, competitive salary, commensurate with experience, performance-based bonus and employer paid health and dental benefits.
- Job Family Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 5055 Keller Springs Rd, Addison, TX 75001, USA