Capital Raising - Institutional Sales
Why Join Trez Capital?
developers and owners with flexible short- to mid-term financing. Trez Capital also offers private and institutional investors strategies to invest in a variety of opportunistic, fully secured mortgage investment funds and investment assets. We have built our reputation on doing what we say, with a results-oriented approach to everything we do. Trez Capital is a non-bank leading provider of private commercial real estate debt and equity financing solutions across North America
We pride ourselves on our relationships and are passionate about providing exemplary client service, creating loyal and satisfied investors and borrowers and fostering a collaborative environment in which our employees can excel. We set bold goals and deliver results.
The Institutional Sales Representative works directly with the Vice President, Institutional Sales, to play an integral role in outbound sales prosecting the Canadian marketplace, within the institutional segment, including pension plans, endowment/foundations, financial institutions, and consulting community to achieve significant net sales results.
• Effectively communicating to external clients’ a detailed knowledge of the firm’s products and services.
• Developing and maintaining successful client relationships through timely customer-focused communications.
• Developing and implementing strategies to increase the firm network, and scope of service for existing and potential clients.
• Maintaining up-to-date client files.
• Assisting in marketing efforts, including creating client presentations, webinars, and educational materials.
• Partake and engage in client events and seminars as required.
• Adhering to all organizational compliance and regulatory policies, and ensuring that client interactions are accurately documented.
Embraces the Trez core values:
T – Trust, Integrity and Accountability -We have built our reputation on doing what we say, with a results-oriented approach to everything we do.
R – Respect, Professionalism and Teamwork - We pride ourselves on our relationships and are passionate about providing exemplary client service, creating loyal and satisfied investors and borrowers and fostering a collaborative environment in which our employees can excel.
E – Excellence - We are driven to create winning outcomes for our investors, borrowers and employees.
Z – Zest - We set bold goals and deliver results, balancing discipline, creativity and entrepreneurialism.
• Complies with all policies and procedures, work rules, and standard operating procedures.
• Safeguards the interests of the business, our people and our clients.
• Completes other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
• College or university undergraduate degree with a background in business, finance, or economics, preferably.
• 3-5 years of experience in the securities industry, ideally on an institutional or retail desk.
• Completion of the CSC or EMD licensing would be an asset.
Working ConditionsStandard office environment. Some travel may be required
- Job Family Capital Raising/ Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- 401 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4, Canada