Marketing Communications & Public Relations
Why Join Trez Capital?
developers and owners with flexible short- to mid-term financing. Trez Capital also offers private and institutional investors strategies to invest in a variety of opportunistic, fully secured mortgage investment funds and investment assets. We have built our reputation on doing what we say, with a results-oriented approach to everything we do.Trez Capital is a non-bank leading provider of private commercial real estate debt and equity financing solutions across North America
We pride ourselves on our relationships and are passionate about providing exemplary client service, creating loyal and satisfied investors and borrowers and fostering a collaborative environment in which our employees can excel.We set bold goals and deliver results.
Working in-office in a team environment, the Associate will provide support and execution to implement Trez Capital’s marketing, communication and public relation activities, to ensure a favourable corporate image and positive relations with all key stakeholders of the firm: investors, members of the financial and brokerage community, borrowers and prospective borrowers, and employees. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the firm’s corporate communications and media relations program; and will also be responsible to help manage the day-to-day administration of the Marketing and Communications Department, leading sponsorship and advertising arrangements, and taking a project management approach to quarterly reporting and ad hoc request.
- Under the direction of the VP, Marketing Communications & Brand Strategy, the Associate will collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team members to organize, promote, and execute marketing, advertising, and communication-related activities to support our corporate, origination, and capital raising teams.
- Writes, updates and reviews communications collateral, including but not limited to corporate presentations, monthly and quarterly deliverables, reports and articles, thought leadership, internal corporate communication pieces, videos, speeches, sales and client materials.
- Coordinates content production/publishing in both English and French for news releases, media advisories, presentations, whitepapers, website, intranet and social content.
- Drives and supports public relations campaigns, developing relationships with journalists, interview coordination and preparation, and assists in handling external agencies and contractors.
- Project manages the planning and coordination of sponsorships and special virtual and live client events such as industry events, trade shows, conferences, investor/borrower seminars/events, etc.
- Coordinates all sponsorship and advertising arrangements including contract management, invoicing and payment schedule, manages content delivery and calendarizes deadlines.
- Provides research on a variety of topics: industry, competitor, media, and advertising opportunities, and works with a variety of firm wide stakeholders to gather information from Subject Matter Experts.
- Maintains the SharePoint intranet central library of all marketing and communications deliverables.
- Manages promotional items, including design, ordering, inventory management and distribution.
- Liaises with external vendors as needed and completes other administrative tasks and projects, as required, by the Marketing and Communications department.
- Interest and/or experience in the financial industry and/or real estate.
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Ability work independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Exceptional project management experience, in a matrix environment is an asset.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a passion to deliver excellent service to clients and employees alike.
- Superior interpersonal and relationship management skills; demonstrates judgement and tact.
- Team player, highly collaborative with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel, SharePoint, Adobe/Creative Suites, as well as database management and desktop publishing software.
- Website technical skills and experience working with WordPress an asset.
- Canadian Securities Course completion highly regarded.
- Bilingual or French copywriting skill is an asset.
- Competitive salary and vacation time.
- Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time to enroll in an approved course.
- Renewal fees for required professional designations.
- Job Family Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- 401 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4, Canada