Part Time Au Naturel Spa Registered Massage Therapist
Au Naturel Spa is Ottawa’s premier spa offering an indulgent assortment of treatments and services.
Advantages and Bonuses for being a Brookstreet RMT:
- Brookstreet Pays for your CMTO membership*
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Gratuities accepted!
- Training and Advertisement
- Supplied linens and equipment
- Comfort Zone beauty product Discounts*Certain Conditions apply
- Graduate from an accredited school of massage
- Maintain current professional licenses and liability insurance
- First Aid/CPR Level C Certification
- Enthusiastic, creative, with desire to learn and grow and participate in ongoing education
- Solid knowledge of current trends in body treatment industry
- Attend scheduled department meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide massage services using safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
- Check guests’ health history and update information prior to each session and ensure necessary precautionary action for massage prior to each session.
- Perform all necessary documentation for each session following guidelines and procedures.
- Keep and maintain records of guest and services provided.
- Maintain a high level of guest confidentiality and sensitivity with all guest interactions.
- Assist with office duties as needed.
- Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
- Participate in continuous education and remain current on massage techniques.
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada