Commercial Operations - Student
This position is an 8 month opportunity based in Calgary, Alberta.
- Support the development and implementation of tools and strategies that improve efficiency and performance.
- Conduct research and prepare reports based on analysis of research results, to include recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
- Support the implementation of a Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records.
- Undertake projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organisation.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Work with Director of Commercial Operations to develop and implement user manuals, new processes, procedures and reporting, training materials, performance metrics, and other documents as needed to enable continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Advance knowledge of data management tools e.g Ms. Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes and think on one’s feet.
- Previous experience working in an office environment is preferred.
At De Havilland Canada, we aim to be inclusive and diverse and provide equal opportunity for employment. All qualified applicants, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability, are encouraged to apply. De Havilland will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, January 8, 2024
- Calgary, AB, Canada