Creative Services Advisor
Creative Services Advisor is responsible for the De Havilland Canada’s (DHC) visual brand and leads the execution of creative strategies that align with the company's overall brand vision and objectives. They oversee the creation of visual content across various media, including advertising, digital platforms, social media, events, print, and packaging.
- Corporate materials (external and internal)
- HR recruitment materials
- Sales and marketing brochures
- Recruitment materials
- Community engagement and sponsorship event visuals
- Website/intranet graphics
- Presentation and proposal development
- Art direction of DHC videos/photo sessions
- Corporate branded items (source and design)
- Tradeshow materials and collateral
- Defining and evolving the organization’s design process and assets.
- Coordinating with the marketing and communications team on overall strategy.
- Establishing and leading the creative vision and brand identity of the organization while coordinating with organizational brand standards.
- Managing the DHC brands, templates, reports, collateral, and style guides.
- Leading contractors, and/or agencies in brand campaign creation, conceptualization, and asset development across all platforms.
- Supporting the development and execution of creative marketing plans (inclusive of digital, social media, online, print, signage and other traditional forms of communications).
- Designing on-brand and creative communications pieces to be used across multiple platforms.
- Internal client relationship management with multiple department members from coordinator to executive level/c-suite within the organization.
- Coordinating with event advisory, conceptualizing, and creating event design pieces that are consistent with the brand.
- Coordinating contract designers, design agencies, illustrators, photographers, production artists, animators, and videographers.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of industry trends, creative technologies, and emerging platforms, while using this knowledge to inform and inspire the team.
- Creating a range of static and motion creatives, including social media posts, paid ads, display ads, GIFS, videos, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graphic Design Degree with minimum 5 years as a creative leader in an in-house department or agency.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc) and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with art direction for photo and video shoots.
- Experience leading and mentoring diverse contractors - designers, production designers, copywriters, animators, photographers, and video editors.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- A deep understanding of brand, visual design, and writing to design inspiring experiences.
- Strong commitment to working as an individual contributor and collaboratively towards the values of the organization and to the community.
- Creative, passionate, motivated, and team-oriented team member with a desire to implement a brand vision and the vision of the organization.
- Time management skills and ability to accomplish multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and requirements.
At De Havilland Canada, we aim to be inclusive and diverse and provide equal opportunity for employment. All qualified applicants, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, and disability, are encouraged to apply. De Havilland will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- Pay Type Salary
- Calgary, AB, Canada