We are seeking a motivated and results-driven Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team, based in Smithers, BC. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients while developing strategic advertising solutions to meet their business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing communication campaigns that integrate advertising, public relations, sales promotion as well as marketing disciplines to deliver consistent messages across local Broadcasting and digital platforms.
- Developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new customers and subsequently, developing ads for client approval and implementation.
- Developing new business; specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts. Providing on-going customer support to ensure optimal service levels at all times.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly radio and web revenue targets.
- Managing accounts receivables pertaining to the Account Executive’s accounts.
- Sales experience, as well as knowledge and experience with commission structured business an asset
- Radio and digital sales experience is considered an asset
- Education in sales and marketing preferred; entrepreneurial background welcomed
- Ability to prioritize and work with a high level of initiative, autonomy and self-motivation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills
- Strong computer skills - specifically Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional business customer service and networking skills
- Ability to think conceptually and creatively in an effort to resolve problems and develop unique solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable, fully insured automobile is required
- Proven track record in business development
- Smithers, BC, Canada