Vista Radio prides itself on a fresh vision of broadcasting and an unparalleled commitment to its community involvement. We are privileged to operate in 49 radio stations (and growing) broadcasting across 70+ transmitters located in three Provinces and the Northwest Territories. We are also connected to our communities with 37 MyTownNow websites.
Your next big break is here…as a Senior Sales Account Executive in Lethbridge, AB. We need a versatile, hard working person with a positive, can-do attitude to fill some big shoes in a great city.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and develop your sales skills with a fast-growing company in an awesome place to live and work. Be part of the Lethbridge community – LIVE, WORK & PLAY here!
Life in Lethbridge strikes a balance between the feel of a close-knit small community and the services and amenities of a growing urban center.
Living in Lethbridge, you’ll find a diverse population, two modern post-secondary institutions, a thriving arts and culture scene, top-notch recreational facilities all set against a stunning natural environment within a community where collaboration is king.
Lethbridge is two hours south of Calgary, Alberta’s third largest city and a major transportation hub for the region, and one hour from the U.S. border. Lethbridge’s location in the heart of southern Alberta also puts it in close proximity to premier attractions like Waterton Lakes National Park, Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump World Heritage Site, and Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park. The Oldman River runs through the middle of the city, creating scenic coulees, verdant valley, parkland, and boundless recreational opportunities.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns for clients that integrate radio, digital and social to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Providing on-going customer support to an existing client base to ensure optimal service levels at all times.
- Creating new campaigns, managing existing campaigns, and finding opportunities for growing client accounts.
- Developing new business; specifically, new revenue streams from unassigned accounts, and developing creative sales strategies and proposals for new potential clients.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue targets.
- Managing accounts receivables for your accounts.
- A positive, friendly and consultative customer service approach
- High level of initiative/self-motivation-goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills- specifically Microsoft Office products, Google Business Apps, V-creative and Wide Orbit
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional prospecting and networking skills
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver
- Must enjoy a fast-paced work environment that is based on team & individual effort
- A valid driver’s license and reliable fully insured automobile
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach
- Pay Type Salary
- Lethbridge, AB, Canada