We are currently hiring for a Tower Inspector in Edmonton, Alberta. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to further develop your skillset and grow your career.
- Telecom Tower and Rooftop inspection and mapping.
- Report building based on field data collection and cataloging site information.
- Creating loading charts for audits, tower analysis, inspections, etc.
- Support for Engineering staff with field validation.
- Document management support for Engineering group.
- Office work as well as travel to various sites throughout the region.
- Working with project managers to ensure schedules and time lines are achieved.
- Experience climbing telecommunication towers and working at heights in all seasons.
- CET or EIT is considered an asset.
- Experience in Tower Rigging, Surveying or Construction is considered an asset.
- Perform job tasks in a safe manner in accordance with company policy and regulations.
- Proficient AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word &Excel etc.).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently write technical reports and can collect accurate field measurements and data.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and have a positive attituded.
- Willingness to travel for extended periods.
- Valid Ontario driver license w/ clean driving record.
At WesTower Communications Ltd. you can expect to be treated fairly. We recognize that it is our people who drive the success of our business, so we make it our priority to foster inclusive work environments welcomed to diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to accommodating prospective employees. We proudly offer a drug free workplace with a zero-tolerance safety program.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Edmonton, AB, Canada