Customer Relations Specialist
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
We are now hiring a Full-time Customer Relations Specialist at our Kitchener location!
- The Customer Relations Specialist is a highly organized service professional with a passion for providing service excellence. You excel at customer relations and succeed in supporting everyone around you. You approach what you do with high attention to detail and take care at every step. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working in partnership with a diverse team of people to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Schedule Details: Sunday - Thursday
- Sunday: 10:30am – 3:30pm
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Provide coverage for the Reception desk at the Kitchener Branch location.
- Greet visitors, customers, and assign visitor badges/contractor Key cards as required.
- Build positive relationships with internal and external clients and business partners.
- Collaborate with purchasing, traffic, warehouse, sales, credit, customers and vendors.
- Investigate issues to resolve problems and efficient solutions.
- Handle reships including effective costing/savings opportunities with couriers and product.
- Run various computer reports, and maintain spreadsheet tracking/data with accuracy.
- Provide assistance and support to Territory Managers and their pursuits of business.
- Demonstrate a constant willingness to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Strong customer service skills with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong time management and organization skills to manage multiple tasks and manage tight deadlines.
- Proficiency using computers and experience with MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word required.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, and handle stressful situations.
- Completion of Grade 12 required.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Good critical thinking skills to solve problems and handle difficult situations in a professional manner.
- Completion of Grade 12 required.
- Flexible schedule to support the scheduled shift, and ability to work weekends and statutory holidays as assigned.
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefit
- Family oriented culture
Be Part of the Difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Salary
- Kitchener, ON, Canada