AZ Delivery Driver - Ottawa (Days)
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
Join our Transportation team in Ottawa, ON!
Now hiring Full-Time AZ Delivery Drivers for one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
- Day Shift and Night Shift Available
Position Summary:As an AZ Delivery Driver with Flanagan Foodservice, you will deliver food products and order items to our customers to meet their business requirements. In this active position as an AZ Delivery Driver, your day will consist of driving to our customer locations to deliver products/orders, and interact with customers to provide customer service excellence and assistance with resolving issues.
- Delivery and pick up of customer products and orders as scheduled
- Follow safe and efficient work procedures to meet customer requirements
- Perform pre, and post-trip inspections
- Demonstrate an adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices
- Follow the Company’s policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a willingness to ensure customer satisfaction
- Valid AZ license and clean driver’s abstract/CVOR
- Good communication skills and customer service experience required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently; up to 80lbs on occasion
- Adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices
- Flexible to work assigned schedules and complete route schedules as required
What we offer you:
- Competitive Compensation Package - $25.66 to $29.52 per hour! + an additional $2.00/hr driver incentive
- Opportunity to be home every night!
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits effective from day one
- Profit Sharing Program
- Dayforce Now Wallet. Quick and easy access to money earned!
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Uniform and Boot Allowance
- Paid Personal Days and your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefits
- Family-Oriented Culture
- Employee Recognition Programs
Be Part of the Difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to email@example.com so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ottawa, ON, Canada