Supply Chain Planner
We are the premier foodservice distributor in Ontario. Flanagan's provides customized foodservice delivery to a varied portfolio of clients; from restaurants to schools, hospitals and retirement homes, we provide the best quality ingredients to ensure Canadians have an amazing food experience wherever they dine tonight!
Flanagan Foodservice is Canada’s largest independent foodservice distributor. Proudly Canadian and family owned, we have been serving Ontario for 46 years. We meet our customers' unique needs by delivering value, flexibility and an exceptional customer experience. This mission is made possible by attracting the best talent in the industry and by treating our employees like family. We have been named a winner of the Canada's Best Managed Companies for 10 years in a row.
We are now hiring a Supply Chain Planner at our Kitchener location!
- The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for forecasting, replenishment and buying products to support the effective flow of inventory through the Flanagan Foodservice network. This role will also generate and maintain various reporting functions to support our customer-facing teams and requires someone who can work independently with strong analysis, organizational, and time management skills.
- Forecasting & replenishment of food and beverage items and other categories as needed.
- Issuing Purchase Orders and liaising with vendors and carriers in order to get products in on time.
- Following up with customers to ensure accurate deliveries.
- Seasonal forecasting and promo management.
- Managing inventory to meet shelf life requirements.
- Achieve inventory, inventory turns, and fill rate targets.
- Manage obsolete inventory and write-offs pertaining to the portfolio.
- Communicate and respond to sales team requests on a daily basis or as needed.
- Provide supply chain planning support and coverage for team as required.
- Work daily with category managers on executing the marketing strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience Supply Chain Planning/Buying experience.
- Food and Beverage industry experience/knowledge.
- Post-secondary education in business, supply chain or a related field.
- Experience with Replenishment programs such as JDA.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with advanced level in Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Ability to work independently, and collaborate effectively within a team and cross functional departments.
- Highly organized, with proven time management skills to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems.
- Experience working with large product portfolios.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive compensation package
- Pension and RRSP plans
- Profit Sharing Program
- Comprehensive Flexible Benefits
- Paid Personal Days and Your Birthday!
- Annual Health & Wellness Benefit
- Family oriented culture
Be Part of the Difference!
All employees of Flanagan Foodservice must demonstrate adherence to all HACCP and Food Handling practices as well as all Company’s policies and procedures.
Flanagan Foodservice Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and has an accommodation process in place to provide accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please let us know by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodations.
- Pay Type Salary
- 100 Sasaga Dr, Kitchener, ON N2C 2G7, Canada