Our company is a 50% employee owned, medium sized engineering consultancy firm currently working on career defining national and international projects. We are a diverse group of engineers, geologists and geoscientists collaborating on greenfield and operating mines, and surface water and groundwater projects. In response to our company’s success and continued growth we are seeking to appoint a range of engineering roles in our Brisbane based office.
Our clients operations are diverse in nature and not suited to the business-as-usual solutions to their challenges. They depend on our teams to listen to their goals and provide a range of options to achieve those goal. Working with our clients we achieve great success both personally and professionally. Currently, our clients are located in Fiji, Papua New Guinea, West Papua, Chile, Peru, Canada and throughout Australia.
Our projects include tailings residue and waste storage facilities, water management structures, water dams and hydroelectric facilities, and mine infrastructure projects. We are engaged in the entire project cycle from site investigation, design, construction, commissioning, and operations, and closure. This allows our professionals to gain valuable engineering and project management experience on fascinating projects.
We are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to join our Brisbane based engineering team to work on a broad range of civil, mining and resource projects located in Australia and overseas. Your experience will be applied to the planning, investigation, design and construction of tailings and water dams and waste storage for our existing mining and non-resource clients.
- Plan, execute, and develop engineering designs to support a broad range of projects with our mining and resource clients.
- Develop engineering solutions for a broad range of projects including plant sites, road and pipeline infrastructure and waste management structures from concept though to detailed design.
- Perform analysis and design on range of earth retaining and waste disposal structures.
- Present investigation findings and engineering solutions to clients.
- Prepare engineering reports, drawings and specifications for studies and construction projects.
- Undertake construction quality assurance, monitoring and surveillance on your designs.
- Develop project management skills on multi-million-dollar projects.
If you are registered, or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer in Queensland (RPEQ), have a Bachelor's Civil Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of related experience in the energy, mining, water, transport or land development, we want to hear from you! Experience within Australia is preferred but not essential.
We value your:
- Strong initiative, innovation and commitment to technical excellence as well as your enthusiasm and drive toward long-term success.
- Enthusiasm to learn and increase your technical skills and professional experience.
- Ability to work autonomously or within a project team with likeminded professionals in offices around Australia and overseas.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including your experience in contributing requests for proposals, technical reports and project management communications.
- Exceptional team spirit, interpersonal skills and your ability to build long-term, successful relationships with our clients and our project teams
- Ability to grow relationships with a variety of clients.
What we offer in addition to an exciting technical role:
- 2.5% Additional superannuation
- Income Protection Insurance
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Novated leasing for vehicles
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work from home options
- Additional incentives may be available dependent on performance of the company, business unit and individual.
KCB is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing engineering, geoscience and environmental services globally to the mining, hydropower, environmental, transportation, geotechnical, oil & gas, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in Australia, Canada, USA, UK, Brazil and Peru.
Our Australian operations work on challenging projects in the Mining, Energy and Government Sectors both domestically and internationally. We are a global leader in tailings management, dam designs, multi-disciplinary civil engineering services, geotechnical and foundation engineering, hydrogeology, hydrotechnical, and environmental and reclamation services.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive flexible benefits package designed to suit your individual needs. KCB is an Australian Business Awards Employer of Choice recipient (2015-2023).
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, simply apply on-line with your résumé and covering letter.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Grupo de puestos Engineers
- Tipo de pago Salario
- 150 Mary St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia