Tiree - Senior Advisor, Real Estate
Join Us In Building for the Future
Innovative Solutions. Tailored Approach. Endless Enthusiasm.
Powered by challenge and collaboration, we bring innovative solutions, a tailored approach, and endless enthusiasm to supporting world-class infrastructure projects across the globe
We are innovators, problem‑solvers, and best‑in‑class corporate real estate specialists and project management professionals focused on leveraging our collective capabilities to solve defining challenges for our clients.
We foster an environment where people are supported, celebrated, and are empowered to grow, learn, and achieve excellence. Our success is built on a strong foundation that is instilled with a genuine passion for the projects we undertake and their positive impact on shaping our shared environment – getting to work on such projects is an inimitable privilege we don’t take for granted.
We believe, that together, we can make anything happen. When you join our team, that’s what you get. You get to make anything happen.
Provide senior level analysis, guidance, and recommendations to clients in the strategic planning of complex corporate real estate projects.
- Strategic planning – review the organization’s business objectives, vision, and strategy for their real estate portfolio. Identify and prioritise projects based on a detailed assessment of needs (e.g.: building condition, urgency of use/occupation, etc.), including but not limited to organizational readiness, funding, resource/personnel availability and technical feasibility.
- Analysis – lead the analysis of various strategic options using a rigorous assessment of financial impacts, risks, liabilities and opportunities, to identify a strategy that will deliver the best outcome for the client. In support of the expansion of a real estate footprint, typical analyses will include due diligence for the acquisition of property (buy, lease etc.) and the associated build/ development methods. In the case of a real estate right-sizing, you will leverage your expertise to identify the options for asset disposition, or re-purposing.
- Stakeholder engagement – perform a lead role in stakeholder management to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are engaged throughout all planning and implementation stages to review options and recommendations, ensuring comprehensive due diligence is conducted. Typical stakeholder may include senior government executives, private-sector interests, municipal interests, community groups.
- Approvals – where additional funding is required to deliver projects, work with clients to develop associated approval deliverables such as financial analysis, business cases, investment analysis reports, and in the case of the public sector, participate in the development of Treasury Board Submissions and Memorandums to Cabinet.
- Project Planning – lean on your real estate expertise to analyze associated land development (master plans and detailed site development plans) and urban planning considerations to ensure each project is developed with a comprehensive consideration of all pertinent factors.
University degree or college diploma in finance/business/commerce/accounting, or a field related to construction/architecture/engineering.
Previous experience working on large scale complex real estate portfolios, including experience supporting public sector initiatives. An understanding of the public sector funding and project approval process is beneficial.
Expertise in corporate real estate asset management analysis, life-cycle costing, financial analysis and investment analysis and asset performance measurement.
- Expertise in developing real property master plans, investment analysis reports, business cases, options analyses and risk management plans.
Effective organizational skills with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve a variety of client, project and technical issues.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Government of Canada Secret clearance.
- Famille d'emplois Tiree - Real Property Advisory Services
- Type de paie Salaire
- Ottawa, ON, Canada