Corporate Development Associate (On Site)
G3 Canada Limited est une société progressiste et en croissance continue. Dans le cadre de notre engagement à construire un chemin plus intelligent entre les champs des fermiers et les marches mondiaux, nous mettons en place une entreprise canadienne de grain hautement efficace œuvrant d’un océan à l’autre destinée à fournir une alternative concurrentielle unique aux agriculteurs et un service supérieur aux clients et aux intervenants. L’intégrité et l’ingéniosité de nos gens représentent les fondements de notre engagement.
Job Title: Corporate Development Associate (On Site)
Location: Head Office – Winnipeg
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Development, the Corporate Development Associate is responsible for detailed financial analysis as it relates to both organic growth and M&A opportunities, producing formal presentations and overviews for senior management, assisting in the budgeting and business planning process, and performing high-level industry and macroeconomic research. The Corporate Development Associate will work closely with the finance, trading, operations, and logistics teams, and internal and external stakeholders to perform their role. They will bring a strong analytical background and strong communication skills, as well as a team-focused mindset to the role.
- Perform detailed financial analysis as it relates to organic growth and M&A opportunities, including returns and valuation analysis.
- Produce formal written documents with updates-on and conclusions-of corporate development initiatives and projects for use by senior management.
- Administer the business planning process, including leading the development and maintenance of long term financial models, analyzing and tracking key trends in the industry and business, and participating in corporate initiatives with other senior leaders.
- Assist with the due diligence of potential acquisitions and/or expansion initiatives and large capital projects.
- Prepare both quantitative and qualitative reports on specific investment opportunities for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Conduct industry research to identify key trends/opportunities/risks, and incorporate findings into strategic plans.
- Build and maintain relationships between the corporate development team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Complete special projects at the direction of the Director, Corporate Development and Executive Team.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration, with a major in Finance or Accounting.
- Preference given to candidates who have completed or are pursuing professional. designations such as a CFA, CBV, or CA, or a relevant finance-related Masters degree
- Two to five years of experience in a financial analysis role, including detailed financial modelling and analysis, detailed written reports, detailed industry and company research, and working in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
G3 offre la possibilité d’avoir une carrière stimulante et enrichissante, de faire partie d’une entreprise dynamique et en pleine croissance tout en offrant un salaire et des avantages sociaux concurrentiels. Joignez-vous à notre équipe diversifiée de professionnels talentueux!
- Type de paie Salaire
- Head Office, 200 Portage Avenue, 3rd Floor, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada