Application: Commissioned or Associate Staff, National Intern
We are excited that you have made the decision to join us in helping people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world!
- National Intern (8-12 months)
The next application deadline is November 15th, 2023 in order to attend the January 24th - February 1st, 2024 New Staff Orientation. It will be held online (ZOOM).
About the Application:
1) The application has to be completed in one sitting. It will take about 25 minutes to complete the application.
2) References are requested in this application. We ask for pastoral, spiritual mentor, employer, peer, and Power to Change Staff references. The references should not include immediate family members ( cousins, uncles, aunties, etc).
3) References are contacted shortly after we receive your application. If you do not want us to contact certain references at this point, please identify this in the references section.
4) Applications take approximately 20 business days to be fully processed. The process includes contacting references and two interviews.
1) As a missions organization, Power to Change staff members are viewed as spiritual leaders. Staff members also develop a team of ministry partners to financially and prayerfully support the ministry. Due to the demands of raising funds and being in the front lines of ministry, we take into consideration an applicant’s financial responsibilities and emotional and mental resiliency to face the demands of ministry. Some of the application questions are sensitive and your responses will be treated with special confidence. If you have any questions about the application questions or processes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Those who may work with minors and vulnerable people are required to complete a Vulnerable Sector Search. Those accepted to Power to Change will be required to undergo these checks prior to reporting to their assignment/position.
New Staff Orientation:
1) Commissioned (full-time. permanent) , Associate (part-time, permanent) Staff and Interns are required to attend the New Staff Orientation (NSO) that is closest to their application acceptance date. The next available NSO is Jan 24th - Feb 1st, 2024. Mode of training will be online ( zoom) generally from 8 am PST | 11 am EST - 2 pm PST | 5 pm EST.
3) Any questions, please email email@example.com
Thank you and an HR representative will be in contact with you soon.