Senior Sales Advisor
VinFast is Vietnam’s leading manufacturer of premium automobiles and has achieved its initial goal of being #1 in all competing segments of domestic car retail in less than 2 years. Now, in 2022 we embark on our next mission - global expansion with the launch of our all-Electric smart SUV model line-up starting in Canada, USA and Europe. VinFast is one of the largest auto manufacturers in South East Asia with world-class equipment and infrastructure, with a capacity of up to 500,000 cars per year. We have partnered with global leading automotive suppliers in manufacturing and engineering and enlisted the world-renowned Italian design house Pininfarina to design both the exterior and interiors of our entire model line. VinFast is proud to produce vehicles with superior craftsmanship, the highest safety standards, and intelligent infotainment that compete with leading Asian, European and American OEMs. VinFast also supports its owners with an exceptional, seamless customer experience in both sales and aftersales.
VinFast Auto Canada Inc. an OEM distribution company with a Direct-to-Consumer business model, has an ambitious growth strategy planning rapid retail and aftersales facility expansion in Canada over the next 12 months. Our management team is now looking for talented individuals from the automotive, retail consumer products, and technology industries to assist in this endeavor. Our top applicants will possess an entrepreneurial mindset, be a creative problem solver, have an incredible work ethic and thrive in a start-up environment.
VinFast and VinFast Auto Canada Inc. are subsidiaries of Vingroup, one of the largest private conglomerates in Asia with a market capitalization of C$20 billion. As a multi-sector corporation, Vingroup focuses on three main areas: Technology, Industrials, and Real Estate.
SCOPE OF JOB
The role of the store sales team is to provide a client experience consistent with the VinFast brand and vision, engage with clients to generate brand and product excitement, and to guide clients through the process of becoming VinFast vehicle owners. The Senior Sales Advisor is responsible for the sale of VinFast Canada electric vehicles directly to clients. This role will support the sales cycle from prospect to purchase, and requires tracking all client and sales activities. Additionally, the Senior Sales Advisor is also responsible for the management, mentorship and training of a small team of assigned Junior Sales Advisors. The Senior Sales Advisor leverages their considerable experience to help their junior colleagues become highly skilled sales professionals who can meet performance objectives while providing an outstanding customer experience. The Senior Sales Advisor also provides support and works in a highly collaborative manner with all members of the VinFast retail and wholesale organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Represent the values of VinFast with every client interaction by displaying deep passion and generating excitement with clients who are joining the VinFast Family
- Engage with clients and fellow team members in a multi-level, matrixed, and client-centric environment
- Continually demonstrate excellence in all work activities
- Actively manage the pipeline of prospects and leads to convert opportunities into deliveries
- Lead a team of Junior Sales Advisors providing oversight, guidance and mentorship
- Master and maintain familiarity with all VinFast product features and functionality
- Work toward becoming a subject matter expert in all areas related to Electric Vehicles (EVs) and the competitive landscape
- Collaborate with team members in other functional areas of the business and external partners to ensure a seamless client sales experience
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding KPI’s as outlined by Showroom Sales Manager for Pre-Delivery and Post-Delivery of Vehicles
- Contribute to a positive and inclusive culture focused on hard work, innovative thinking, and having fun
- Adhere to all VinFast brand standards including store cleanliness and appearance, merchandising, dress code, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in retail, client services, or sales
- Experience managing a sales pipeline in various CRM applications and lead management software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An interest in leadership and mentoring
- High level of attention to detail and organization
- Holds or can obtain and maintain a Vehicle Salesperson License as required by the provincial guidelines
- Valid driver’s license and 2 years of driving experience with a clean driving record
- Innate curiosity and willingness for continuous learning, flexible to changing priorities, and a desire to create positive memorable experiences for our potential, as well as existing clients
- Automotive experience not required, but a plus
- Proficiency in business productivity tools and software (MS office suite, Salesforce, CRM applications)
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays
WHAT WE OFFER
- A modern, professional environment where you’ll work with and learn from highly specialized and dedicated experts from all over the world.
- Competitive and equitable salaries that recognize your experience and expertise.
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Generous group insurance benefit package to employees and their eligible dependents.
- Wellness Spending Account to promote an active lifestyle and a healthier workforce.
- An RRSP contribution program to support our employees in planning and managing their financial well-being into the future.
Join us on our adventure to reach new horizons with endless excitement: Because when everything feels possible, changing mobility for all becomes achievable!
At VinFast Canada, we are committed to creating and preserving an accessible, welcoming, supportive, fair, and inclusive environment. Accommodations are available to support prospective employees during the recruitment and hiring process. Should you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance so that we can work with you to find suitable accommodation.
- Type de paie Salaire
- BC - Park Royal, 2002 Park Royal S, West Vancouver, Colombie-Britannique, Canada