Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada Req #70
October 19, 2023
REPORTS TO: LEAD VFX ARTIST
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create 2D and 3D effects (particles, Flipbooks, RBD/SBD simulation);
- Materials and textures;
- Visual Scripting;
- Contribute to design and/or conceptualization efforts.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Relevant experience as a VFX Artist;
- Good command of 2D and 3D content creation tools; (Maya, 3DSmax, Blender);
- Knowledge and experience with a proprietary game engine;
- Experience in creating and customizing shaders a strong asset.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- Knowledge of SideFX Houdini, Popcorn FX;
- Team player;
- Open-minded, autonomous and resourceful;
- Thoroughness, adaptability and solution-oriented attitude;
- Empathy and ease in dealing with others.
WHY JOIN US?
- Flexible work schedule: Because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: Because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to group insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to group RRSP: We think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: To avoid a pleasant 24hrs in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: We recognize the work accomplished.
Come create emotion with us!
- Job Family Visual Effects
- Eidos-Montreal, 400 de Maisonneuve Ouest, Montréal, Quebec, Canada